K9 Power Go Dog
• Enhances exercise tolerance
• Helps support hydration levels
• Helps muscle function and fluid balance
• Training and performance support for exercising muscle
• Promotes proper glucose metabolism
• Supports performance and endurance
• Supports normal cardiovascular, immune and neurological function
• Supports electrolyte balance
• Helps maintain normal fluid balance in the blood and tissues
• Supports normal recovery time after strenuous activity
• Helps replace fluid lost through excess salivation
• A clean energy Source - No sugar rush. No crash.
• Support energy production
• Go the Distance, and then some - Encourages healthy endurance and stamina.
Pour recommended number of scoops into a standard 21 oz. water bottle fill with clean water and shake well. Feed small amounts (25%) of Go Dog
before activity. Feed during breaks (25%) while exercising. After exercise continue use for 30 minutes as required. Repeat above as necessary to meet dog’s needs.
Dog Size Daily Serving Size (Scoops)
5-20 Pounds……… ½
21-50 Pounds……… 1
51-80 Pounds……… 1 ½
81-100 Pounds………. 2
100+ Pounds………. 3
Formulated for Dogs 6 months and older
Scoop Included (1 Scoop 48 cc = 3 ½ Tbs.)
INGREDIENTS: NEW FORMULA!
Maltodextrin, Chicken, Coconut oil, Chicken fat, Agave nectar, Rice Concentrate, Calcium lactate, Magnesium citrate, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Salt, Potassium chloride, L-Threonine, Creatine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Lysine HCL, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, L-Tryptophan, Quercetin, L-Alanine, Glycerol, Sodium citrate, Potassium Citrate.