Immune 7® provides superior support for the immune system. It may be used proactively, or to assist a suppressed immune response. Containing beta glucans and other mushroom compounds known to be highly effective in activating immunity, Immune 7®’s high bio-availability makes it the gold standard of mushroom therapy.
The mushrooms present in Immune 7® also contain the following beneficial elements:
- amino acids, including lysine and tryptophan
- nicotinic acid (vitamin B3/niacin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), and vitamins C, E and K.
- terpenes and sterols, some of which have shown antibacterial and antiviral effects
- germanium and selenium, which increase the efficiency of oxygen, counteract the effects of pollutants, and increase resistance to disease.
A vast number of independent studies have shown the medicinal mushrooms present in Immune 7® to stimulate a variety of immune cells, thus providing the user with the best possible support for a weak immune response.
Immune 7® is effective for:
- suppressed immune response
- infectious diseases, including colds and flu
- allergies and skin conditions
- maintaining immunity in athletes and those who exercise strenuously
- stress management
Each capsule contains 325 mg of Immune Assist,™ composed of organic extracts and micronized organic full spectrum mycelia and fruiting bodies of the following mushrooms. Cultured on organic plant materials in a pure environment to maximize polysaccharide content and absorbability.Sun Mushroom (Agaricus blazei)3.8mg, 8:1 Extract & 50mg Full Spectrum
Cordycept™ (proprietary HEAA
Cordyceps sinensis)3.8mg, 8:1 Extract & 50mg Full Spectrum
(Grifola frondosa)3.8mg, 8:1 Extract & 50mg Full Spectrum
(Lentinus edodes)3.8mg, 8:1 Extract & 50mg Full Spectrum
(Coriolus versicolor)3.8mg, 8:1 Extract & 50mg Full Spectrum
(Ganoderma lucidum)3.8mg, 8:1 Extract & 50mg Full Spectrum
Nutricol®Proprietary plant complex containing EGCG, OPC’s, theaflavin and resveratrol from green tea and grape.
Other Ingredients:microcrystalline-cellulose, hypromellose